US History A Farming Nation
America: On the Farm
Here’s How this Page Works:
- On this page you will find a subject “begun”: The primary theme and/or basic lessons are generally listed first.
- As the days go by, return to this page and find more lessons added. The process is continuous.
- Below there is a special bonus for those who subscribe (no obligation) to our VisionViewpoint ezine. It’s a 2 minute read, and offers lessons, audio postcards, special sets you can ask to receive… “for nothing” in many offers… or next to nothing in others!
- Books, special reports, white papers, checklists – build a library… most for nothing!
- News events – the “Why” behind the news - past and present.
- Audio lessons designed to present the truths governing so many issues.
- Networking opportunities with like-minded individuals IN MANY other fields.
- Helpful information of all sorts … from many sources and fields.
- Express your opinion in meaningful polls conducted to get the Christian views of people out in the market place.
- Videos, audios, and other offers which will give insights into the ideas, events, and biographies from the pages of history – ALL from a Christian perspective!
What better way to supplement your understanding ( or teaching!) than the insights and research of the ICHR (Institute for Christian Heritage Research), Christian scholarship dedicated to countering the pervasive humanistic environment in which we’ve all been immersed …and its death grip on the interpretation of man, society and the world.